You have better things to do than spend time learning all there is about licensing and worrying if it is being done correctly.
State licensing made easy
State licensing can be complex and time-consuming and the risks associated with non-compliance at the state level are severe. Disciplinary actions in one state can impact your ability to obtain licenses in other states as well.
CMS guides you through the licensing process, doing the painful administrative work for you.
CMS makes state compliance simple by:
- Identifying the appropriate individuals to act as Qualifying Agents (QA’s) for each state
- Identifying and coordinating any entry education or certification courses needed by QA’s
- Preparing and submitting Professional License applications
- Managing the renewal schedule for all state licenses
- Completing and submitting license renewal applications prior to deadline
- Submitting corporate changes and Qualifying Agent changes within state statute limits
- Monitoring continuing education requirements and coordinating coursework
- Performing background checks